Otso allows tenants to have capital on hand and assures landlords that in the event of catastrophe there will be enough security on hand for all damages. This solution is a no-brainer that I hope our industry will adapt to
-Lexi Hall, Cushman Wakefield Austin
Introduce us to the Landlord you’re negotiating with or on behalf of, it’s 100% free for them to join.
Whether you represent Tenants or Landlords, Otso can help you provide value to your clients. Negotiate your next lease for your clients without the friction of financials…and when they’re approved you can save them up anywhere from $1,000-500,000+ in cash they would normally have put up in deposits or letters of credit.
Every Otso policy is backed 100% by Accelerant, an A-rated insurance with AM Best Excellent Credit.
Up to $100,000
The data is in, Otso helps Landlords and Tenants make deals faster, with less risk and capital outlay. We’ll help your clients be more successful while closing deals…and you can participate in the longterm revenue of each policy.
- The majority of Landlords lack an effective way to properly assess a businesses ability to perform in a lease.
- Asking for projections, unaudited financials and sources/uses spreadsheets usually doesn’t help the cause and is a pain on the prospective tenant.
- Due to this lack of comfort, Landlords often ask for “more” than they need for security deposits. Cash, LOC’s or other guarantee forms become onerous on the Tenant.
- Brokers get stuck negotiating something that they really shouldn’t be responsible for, financial worthiness.
The industry deserves a better solution. More importantly, you and your clients deserve a better solution.
We’ll get businesses qualified and approved in a matter of minutes. Landlords get access to our exclusive financial reports for free and Tenants can get pre-approved online in advance of finding a space.
Here’s how it works:
- We get the tenant pre-approved through our online application in minutes.
- Qualified, approved tenants get a financial report they can share with Landlords.
- When you’re ready to get a deal done we issue docs electronically as an exhibit to the lease.
Go get your deal done, without financial friction and happier clients.